The Power Glove is not Back!! Ninendo Power Is!!

Go down

The Power Glove is not Back!! Ninendo Power Is!!

Post by Maximum Shepherd on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:22 am

Gentlemen, thanks to the virtual neural network of human experience we call the Internet, another piece of my forgotten childhood has risen again to the surface waters of consciousness. In a report I read today, the Internet Archive, a place dedicated to collecting the ephemera from yesterday, has announced a new section featuring fan magazine Nintendo Power. The collection contains scanned copies of the first 117 issues of the magazine. Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I had quite a number of Nintendo Power magazines back in the day, spanning around four years or so. Sadly, I do not have these anymore, but now I don't need them. When I want to perform a special jump in Super Mario Bros. 2, I can consult the magazine. When I need to know the god mode code for Gradius, I'll know where to go. If I ever need assurance about whether there will be anymore NES titles after the release of the SNES, I can rest assured.

You can find the entire archive by going through the link below...

The Nintendo Power Archive Powered by the Internet Archive

In celebration of this momentous occasion, I feel some commercial blasts from the past are in order. Get the POWER!

Maximum Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Power Glove is not Back!! Ninendo Power Is!!

Post by Casey on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:35 am

I dare you to call one of those 800 numbers.
Casey
Admin

View user profile http://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Power Glove is not Back!! Ninendo Power Is!!

Post by Maximum Shepherd on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:16 am

I dare you to call one of those 800 numbers.

And get stuck in a conversation with overweight hillbillies from Arkansas pretending to be 1-800-Hot Cougars from California?

I think not, sir.
Maximum Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum