Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geffert's Departing Note

2 posters

Go down

Geffert's Departing Note Empty Geffert's Departing Note

Post by Father Dugal Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:35 am

(Pinned to the main gantry of The Lillith)

Dear Cap and Crew,

There ain't no way to say all this, so I'll be brief. I'm grateful to you for taking an spacehand and getting him off that old ice rock back on Temes. We've had some interesting travels, you and me, but now them times are a' changing. On our last voyage, most of them others did the work of keeping the ship without me. In any case, I need to be fix'in a haul where there's work ta' be done. And we're at war. I think I owe it to the Colonies to help'em out. I'm sure I can find work on a Colonial ship since they's bound to be broken much more often. I feel tha' invisible pull drawing me there just as you feel that pull toward that black hole of yours.

So, I wish you all luck. Hope ya' find what yer look'in fer. Here's hoping we'll share a cup of joe at some port o' call when this bad business settles.

Mazer Geffert
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Geffert's Departing Note Empty Re: Geffert's Departing Note

Post by Casey Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:39 pm

That's too bad. Geffert was really an enjoyable character, and quite the conversationalist. Casey will be sorry to see him go.

Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:44 am

So I know that Derek was accepted into the group because he looked trustworthy, but how about a character bio?
Casey
Casey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Dugal Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:44 am

how about a character bio?

What is there to say about Derrick? He's a man. A man with an arm that doesn't quite look like an arm. (But you probably wouldn't notice that since he keeps it covered all the time.)

And he has a friend. A little rat friend he calls Nibbles. He and Nibbles were in the marines. Derrick punched the lights out his superior officer for insulting his little rat friend. Now Derrick and his friend Nibbles are out of the marines.
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:21 pm

So the rumors that you murdered the wife of a doctor to cover up the failings of an experimental drug are not true?
Casey
Casey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Dugal Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 pm

So the rumors that you murdered the wife of a doctor to cover up the failings of an experimental drug are not true?

Oh, those rumors are true. But the lady actually killed herself by slipping down some stairs. And when that belligerent Han Solo look-alike came after me, I just told him I didn't kill his wife and jumped off a dam hundreds of feet into the water.
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum