Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again

2 posters

Go down

Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again Empty Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again

Post by Father Dugal Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:00 pm

You all know this story. You should know it all too well. An enterprising R&D firm announces they are developing a system of helpful arms based on how an elephant uses a trunk to pick up food and other objects. Said science firm tauts this developing technology as something that can possibly be used in industrial environments since it can "interact" with humans in a safe way.

I guess this is what they mean when they talk about interaction between humans in industrial environments. Science and scientists. They say they're working for you when really they want to take over the world!

Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again Spiderman_vs_dr__octopus_2_by_joegrafix-d5f9azo

Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again Empty Re: Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again

Post by Casey Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm not buying it. "To carefully pick up an object." The first script said "To tear innocent civilians limb from limb."
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again Empty Re: Real Doc Ock Arms? The Line Between Comics and Reality Blurs Again

Post by Father Dugal Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm not buying it. "To carefully pick up an object." The first script said "To tear innocent civilians limb from limb."

You said it. I believe Google has the same Modus Operandi. All they are doing is biding their time until they have information stockpiled on everyone that is currently living on planet Earth. Once this objective is met, they will, like Brainiac, destroy every living thing upon the Earth, cook it to a cinder, and then move along to the next unsuspecting civilization.
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Yeah. With Google around, who cares about the NSA. Google violates people's privacy a billion times more than the .gov does. And I say that as a member of the gubmint Razz
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Dugal Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 pm

gubmint

Mmm. Gubmint. My most favorite candy in the whole world!
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down