Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?

2 posters

Go down

I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?  Empty I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?

Post by Father Dugal Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:14 pm

So, everyone knows about comic book Batman's code versus killing. As it turns out, cinema Batman doesn't share that moral value. Now most of these "kills" could be counted as collateral damage, but Bruce doesn't do much to prevent them from happening either.  

Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?  Empty Re: I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?

Post by Casey Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:10 am

I've always wondered about that, especially with the annoying "No guns" order given to Catwoman. I'm not the Batfan that others in this room are, but wasn't Batman dropping bombs (as in actual bombs) out of the back of his Batmobile, blowing up police cars? I think that was in one of the Christian Bale movies.

"Don't shoot criminals, but blowing cops to smithereens is fun!"
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?  Empty Re: I'm Batman? Are you sure about that?

Post by Father Dugal Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Don't shoot criminals, but blowing cops to smithereens is fun!

As long as you can cut to a long shot or show the vehicle explode from a distance, you get away scott free. You can't prove there is any murder going on if you don't see it, right?
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down