Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter...

2 posters

Go down

Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter... Empty Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter...

Post by Father Dugal Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Well, since combining franchises is near to becoming a sure thing for the movie industry nowadays, it seems that this mashup of the two greatest science fiction franchises had to take place. You could say it is their destiny. They are, and always shall be, at odds with each other. So, just settle the score by having an epic battle to see who will rise to the top and who will fall.

Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter... Empty Re: Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter...

Post by Casey Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 pm

Ok, I really wanted to like this video. I really did. Maybe I've been spoiled by the quality of internet videos lately. However, this faux preview, made up of very short clips of their respective archetypes shoved together rather amateurishly, was a bit too amateurish for me....
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter... Empty Re: Two Science Fiction Franchises Enter...

Post by Father Dugal Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Maybe I've been spoiled by the quality of internet videos lately. However, this faux preview, made up of very short clips of their respective archetypes shoved together rather amateurishly, was a bit too amateurish for me...

I can see your point. The bar of the amateur fan made video has been raised to where it is difficult to distinguish from an actual trailer.

Personally, I would have preferred using the original Star Trek movies instead of the new ones.
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum