Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take me Back to Precambrian Park

2 posters

Go down

Take me Back to Precambrian Park Empty Take me Back to Precambrian Park

Post by Father Dugal Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:56 pm

I think this video proves a single point. If we were to bring back any life of a bygone geological era, the chances of any danger to ourselves as a species would probably be minimal.

For Example:

"Oh no! That giant sloth just escaped from its pen and it's lumbering straight for us. Wait, now he's heading for that lush vegetation. Now he's stuffing his face with green leaves. Now, he's far too tired to chase us. He's fallen asleep. Crisis averted.

Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Take me Back to Precambrian Park Empty Re: Take me Back to Precambrian Park

Post by Father Dugal Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Speaking of media poking jabs at everyone's favorite dinosaur park, here's a clip of one my favorite Jurassic Park parodies, which appeared in an episode of The Critic starring the lovable Jon Lovitz.

I love this sequence. I enjoyed it so much, I memorized the English raptor's speech at the very end. Don't believe me?

"Oh I beg to differ, for you see the other raptors and I have constructed a crude suspension bridge to Venezuela. Once there, I shall lie low and assume odd jobs under the assumed name of Mr. Pilkington. But perhaps I've said too much." (Smokes pipe thoughtfully).

Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Back in the 90's when the first movie came out, I read a humorous article on the ill-named Jurassic Park. I don't remember much of it, but the jist was that the book got its name for convenience's sake.

The Son of Dior wrote:I love this sequence. I enjoyed it so much, I memorized the English raptor's speech at the very end. Don't believe me?

I'm going to call you out on this some day. Not today, not next week. But some day.
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Dugal Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:59 pm

I'm going to call you out on this some day. Not today, not next week. But some day.

I'll be waiting...
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum