Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17?

2 posters

Go down

What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17? Empty What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17?

Post by Father Dugal Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm

It's been a while since I did one of these, so here we go...

We began this game running into an inquisition. I kind of wish our encounter had ended with a song and dance routine...

Now we find ourselves sacrificing more elbow room for overall speed in yet another ship. One that could be described as the "fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy." This is what Casey should shout when we engage the jump drives for the first time...

What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17? Tumblr_mcuqml2z8O1qlvxm2o2_400

Now that we have this ship, the ghost of Skittles the cat will never be able to catch us...

What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17? Tenor

And now that Iderati has been purged of the heretics, I'm sure all media outlets all share a total love of the Imperium. I'm sure it went something like this...just substitute the word 'ants' and 'insects' with 'inquisition'.

Last edited by Better Quell Jorel on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17? Empty Re: What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17?

Post by Casey Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:18 am

Better Quell Jorel wrote:I kind of wish our encounter had ended with a song and dance routine...

WFT and LOFL! Where did you find that?

Better Quell Jorel wrote:Now that we have this ship, the ghost of Skittles the cat will never be able to catch us...

And this? Are space kitty .gifs that easy to find in the innernets?
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17? Empty Re: What Happened in the Game on 08/19/17?

Post by Father Dugal Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:55 pm

WFT and LOFL! Where did you find that?

It came from Mel Brooks's History of the World Part 1

And this? Are space kitty .gifs that easy to find in the innernets?

This one was. I just did a Google image search for "cat light speed gifs" and there it was in the top row of results.

Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down