Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame

2 posters

Go down

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Empty The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame

Post by Father Dugal Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:08 pm

So, allow me to share one of the things I did this year over my anniversary (other than the obvious stuff of course.  Embarassed ). These photos were taken at one of the few places I like to spend my money while in Las Vegas. Gentlemen, prepare for the afternoon I spent in...

The Pinball Hall of Fame

If you are interested in perhaps visiting this lovely bit of gaming history, visit their Website to learn more.

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2016" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2017" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2018" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2019" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2020" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2021" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2022" />

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame <a href=The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Img_2023" />
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Empty Re: The Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame

Post by Casey Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:15 pm

That's probably one of the last museums I would ever go to. But who am I to talk, I've been to the Coke Museum in Vegas. And it was fun.

Their interior Google Maps app on the pinball website is trippy too.
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum