Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Port Merchant

2 posters

Go down

Port Merchant Empty Port Merchant

Post by grumpit Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:27 am

Have we done anything to increase or more likely decrease our reputation discount with the Navel merchants? I believe it was +3 last time we wanted to buy anything.

I would also like to query the merchant data base to see what is the best set of full body armor they have or can make for us that does not have to be custom fit.

grumpit

Back to top Go down

Port Merchant Empty Re: Port Merchant

Post by grumpit Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:33 pm

I would also like to look into buying a new Military Cybersuit with all the bells and whistles.  Depending on how long the order will take will dictate how I allocate my merchant points.

I would also like to see if there are any mods that will increase the front chest DR and or enhance the stealth of the suit.

-Integral Contragrav Harness: Grants flying move of 40. .1 G space accel.   4 g integral inertial compensation. +28 lbs weight. 2 rounds to activate.   80,000 credits. 3 days prep.

Medical Trauma System: auto-injector and 10 doses of drugs. The user can manually trigger it, or it can be preset to inject a specific
drug if vital signs warrant it.  +2 lbs +4,000 credits.  +1 day prep.

-Air Tanks: to act as a space suit instead of a filter suit.  +2,000 credits, +0 days.

Short Range Meson Communicator: 2,000 mile range.  +10,000 credits, +.5 day.

-Medium Range Laser Communicator: 10,000 mile range.   +6,000 credits.  +.5 day

-Long Range Radio Communicator:  50,000 mile range.   +4,000 credits.  +.5 day
*upgrade to included comms.

-S3 Grade Sensor Suite: 10 Mile AESA with Air Search Option/20 Mile PESA/4 Mile RadScanner/1 mile gravscanner/1 mile geophone/Chemsniffer/Survellance lvl 10 sound detector/ laser radar detectors.  +12 lbs +80,000 credits, +7 days.

-NBC Kit: +2,000 credits.  +0 Days

Magnetized Plates (TL9): These can be put on the soles of
any boots. They let the wearer walk along metallic bulkheads
and ship hulls in microgravity or zero-G. Move is
normal with Vacc Suit skill and halved without. $100, 0.5
lbs. LC4.
Provisions Dispenser (TL9): A sealed helmet or suit that
covers the head can be equipped with a concentrated food
and water supply in a handy helmet-mounted dispenser.
The provisions can be consumed “hands-free” without
taking off the helmet. Built into many suits; if bought
separately, $50, 1 lb.
Waste-Relief System (TL9): The suit collects and packages
the wearer’s waste products in a hygienic manner.
Worth every penny if the suit is worn for more than a few
hours! Built into many suits; if bought separately, $1,000,
2 lbs

grumpit

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Tash Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:09 pm

grumpit wrote:Have we done anything to increase or more likely decrease our reputation discount with the Navel merchants? I believe it was +3 last time we wanted to buy anything.

I would also like to query the merchant data base to see what is the best set of full body armor they have or can make for us that does not have to be custom fit.

Well lets see, the players acquitted themselves well on the Zhatnos invasion, performing acts of great heroism. But then more importantly, the players are affiliates and crew-mates of a terrorist who betrayed the Colonies and caused mass murder on the headquarters of the Confed Naval HQ with a bio-weapon.

Current reputation modifier is +0.
Agent Tash
Agent Tash

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Tash Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:12 pm

grumpit wrote:I would also like to look into buying a new Military Cybersuit with all the bells and whistles.....  

When you attempt to make the purchase, you are informed due to your vessel and crew being the subject of an on-going security service investigation, no high clearance tech arms and armor are cleared for sale.
Agent Tash
Agent Tash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down