Cottonwood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Chess, not "Peace" a Chance

2 posters

Go down

Give Chess, not "Peace" a Chance Empty Give Chess, not "Peace" a Chance

Post by Father Dugal Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:20 pm

On this day (2014-04-01) of epic truth, a statement has been released about how our president intends to deal with the new Russian red menace once and for all.

Click on this article below to get the full details:

Later this month U.S. President Barack Obama and President of Russia Vladimir Putin will meet at the chess board for a diplomatic match at the highest level. The chess meeting between the two world leaders is intended to “resolve the current stalemate situation” between the two countries, which has been described as “a 21st-century cold war fight of strategic nature” by insiders of the White House.

I really do wish that geo-political battles could be decided over a simple game of chess. It would make things less messy when it comes to warfare and we could use it as a reason to endow chess grandmasters the world over with surpreme executive power!!  That's a good idea, isn't it?  What a Face  What a Face
Father Dugal
Father Dugal

Back to top Go down

Give Chess, not "Peace" a Chance Empty Re: Give Chess, not "Peace" a Chance

Post by Casey Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Excellent, news worthy article.

However, I still like the idea of the duel. Whether the heads of state go against each other or choose champions, I still find it aesthetically pleasing.
Casey
Casey
Admin

https://cwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down